In the workshops we’ll learn how to make music with our body ; using hands, feet, thighs … and enrich our body language using the body as a drum.
The workshops raise the direct relationship between body awareness and integration of rhythm.
- Body exercises to awake and increase control of the independence of the parties.
- Working the body percussion sound possibilities developing the relation between rhythm and movement.
- Working on a series of rhythmic exercises: individual, couple and group. Laterality work and independence of the parties.
- Useing the voice as an integrating element of rhythm.
- Learn to focus attention and diversify over time. Learn phrases from the basic structures and body percussion musical language
- Integrating -inferiors upper extremities.
Here you have a video of the workshops: